At Whitefish Care and Rehab, your care and rehabilitation are our number one priority. We understand that there are many other places you or your loved one can go which is why we do our best to be the best. Nestled in the picturesque heart of Whitefish we are surrounded by a residential neighborhood and Whitefish Mountain Resort. From our dining room, you can enjoy the wildlife and breathtaking views of the Whitefish Range. Glacier National Park is just minutes away for residents and family to enjoy. We off private rooms, 24/7 nursing care, activities 7 days a week, speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and a van to take residents to their appointments. North Valley Hospital is just minutes away for any hospital needs. Our goal is to get you better and get you home to your loved ones!
- All 100 beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, and VA insurances.
- Single occupancy rooms available.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are provided for our short-term units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and on-site 24 hours/day.